- Compare multiple floor plan options available to build
- Show the buyer a visual for a home they cannot walk in yet - giving them something tangible to fall in love with
- Get in with a builder that you want to work with or strengthen the relationship with a builder by bringing compelling marketing to the table that other real estate professionals don't offer
- Use a model as a talking point from the open house and impress potential clients
- Give the model to the buyer once an offer has been accepted so the buyer has something to keep their excitement high until they close
- As a conversation piece, buyers will show the model to everyone - this is a great source for referrals!
When giving a model away, be sure to put a sticker with your contact information on the bottom. The model will be shown to numerous friends and family - a great referral source. Plus, it will never get thrown away, and it will be the first thing that the home owner pulls out when they think about selling 7-10 years down the road.